'Innovate & Accelerate' is an innovation and change acceleration programme designed to transform any change programme into a psychologically safe environment where growth happens.
Developed out of years of research, working across networks of teams and entire regions - to understand what needs can be trained and what needs require psychological growth.
We are specialist in both and have blended them into a programme that can be added into existing organisation and project management structures - to complement and support rapid development.
Team insights research.
PM reflective space support.
Innovation methods training.
Change capable training.
Change agent coaching.
Psychological Safety / Teaming experiential interventions.
Organisational Psychology consultancy.
Innovation data methods (feedback not evaluation).
Project management compatible appraoches.
QI methods and reporting.
Quantiative / Qualitative Analysis.
Maintenance models development and training.
Policy, training, manuals and other media outputs.
Peer-review publication options.
Change leader identification and training.
We are a team of Chartered Psychologists. Our work is supported by advanced clinical and organisation training in:
- Psychological / Psychometric assessment.
- Innovation research methods.
- Coaching and Systems support interventions.
- Advanced workshop facilitation.
- Quantitative analysis (from statistical summaries to modelling)
- Qualitative analysis (from thematic to conversational analysis)
- Ethics applications
- Peer review research methods and write up.
- QI methodologies
Beyond practical skills, we are also specialists in advanced Psychological understanding and interventions, including:
- gestalt psychology (groups)
- acceptance and commitment therapy
- psychological barriers to change
- engagement psychology
- organisational psychology
Our experience is broad, representing the mixed skills and experience of our team of specialists - including:
- service evaluation and development (over 100+ delivered).
- innovation research and delivery (multi-award winning).
- evidenced-based methods
- repeated NHS contracts
- experience supporting change projects at all scales (up to £2.5 million budgets).
- recognised acceleration specialists (NHS Innovation Accelerator Alumni).