UXC includes specialists in:
organisational psychology, behavioural economics,
By specialists - we mean PhDs, published papers and award-winning real-world impact - in all of these areas.
Our experience in research methods development equips us in being able to design a research approach that meets your needs.
We create robust approaches that stand up to peer-review and the ROI needs of your organisation.
All of our methods are linked to real-world successes in:
what we can help with
We support staff and organisations with needs including:
- organisational development strategy
- innovation needs and methods
- engagement / retention
- efficacy and process evaluation assessments
- implementation theory creation to support the maintenance of change
- evaluation of interventions/programmes within organisations
- software design support (esp eHealth)
- quality improvement initiatives
What outputs you can get
Our research enables you to achieve:
- product design based on Psychology and research
- policy change to support culture change
- recommendations for training/interventions
- organisational consultancy based on robust insights
- spreadable learning
- evidenced outputs and relevant learning
- accelerated innovation
Our success in terms of awards, publications and national grants for research are our badge of honour and credibility.
We bring the highest standards of Psychological research methodology and interpretation to all of our work.
NHS Primary Care COVID Response blueprint (national)
NHS national wellbeing service rapid evaluation and learning research model (COVID response)
Publication: Conversation analysis in multi-disciplinary teams