Who is it for?
- - Small businesses aspiring for better team dynamics.
- Teams wanting to improve collaboration and communication.
- Companies valuing emotionally intelligent leaders and employees.
- Forward-thinking leaders prioritising a positive workplace culture.
- - Develop a deep understanding of personal emotions.
- Enhance the ability to understand and connect with others.
- Hone communication skills for better teamwork.
- Learn strategies to navigate conflicts constructively.
- Elevate leadership through emotional intelligence.
- Foster inclusive workplaces that value diversity.
- Engage in hands-on activities for skill reinforcement.
Transform your team, boost productivity, and enhance collaboration in just one day. Join our "Emotional Intelligence Workshop," curated for small businesses by clinical psychologists. Unlock a more harmonious and high-performing workplace today.
Reduce Hot Reactions: 1-Day Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Potential ROI (What Benefits Businesses/Teams Can Get)
Invest in your team, for potential returns including:
- - A more harmonious and productive team.
- Lower employee turnover and recruitment costs.
- Enhanced leadership and conflict resolution.
- A positive workplace culture that values diversity.
- Improved overall team performance.
Book your spot, now!
Elevate your team and workplace dynamics with our workshop—reserve your spot now for a more harmonious, productive, and successful workplace.
Why we are a good choice for your team.
HIGH IMPACT WORK
We built and lead the largest healthcare staff charity offer in the UK (www.project5.org). We have facilitated wellbeing 1 to 1 support for 1,000s of staff in the last 12 months alone.
We have trained 1,000s of wellbeing providers, 100s of teams and led 100s of organisation research projects. Award winning leaders of innovation and impact, in our own right.
Our claims are evidence based - which is a condition of our professional status. We don't inflate our outcomes and we can be trusted!
Hear It from Our Customers
...enabled me to take a step back and look at my work - to understand what I can do to imagine myself sustaining and still in this role in 10 years' time.
FREE SUBSCRIPTION & loads of FREE resources
Free guidebooks created out of years ot Teams research
Free insight readings to your inbox
Free live events / webinar invites
Community early bird discounts to future courses
100% "would recommend"